Telecom Base Station
By utilizing good wind and sunshine resources, the hybrid system provides a solution to telecom base stations in remote area.
|Renewable Energy for Telecom Base Station|
|Case:||Renewable Energy for Telecom Base Station|
- The BTS has load power of 2.5kW, working for 24 hours a day. The average wind speed is 6m/s per year. The effective sunshine is 4 hour per day.
- One set of 5kW VAWT with 5.5m tower
- One group of 5kW PV
- One 5kW wind controller
- One 5kW PV controller with combiner box
- On diesel generator with charger
- 24 pcs of 2V/800AH batteries connected in series
- The wind and PV hybrid system covers 82% energy consumption of the BTS. It not only saves diesel costs and man labor of delivering diesel to the mountain site, as well as CO2 emission of 18ton.